CATHY MADEO YOGA
200 HOUR HYBRID
Yoga Teacher Training
Alignment Based Vinyasa Yoga
Yoga Alliance Approved
GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS TRAIN IN PERSON AND GET AN ONLINE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE TO KEEP
This Yoga Alliance Approved Yoga Teacher Training is a brand new hybrid model that blends Cathy Madeo Yoga’s 5 Star Rated Online Yoga Teacher Training with an in-person teacher training experience with Cathy to give you the best of both worlds.
Are you ready for an unforgettable experience that will leave you poised to both learn and teach yoga online and in person?
SAVE THE DATE SUMMER 2024 200 & 300 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
GET ON THE LIST NOW SO WHEN REGISTRATION OPENS YOU ARE THE FIRST TO APPLY AND LEARN ABOUT DETAILS SO YOU CAN PLAN YOUR TRIP IN ADVANCE AND GET ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED.
GET ON THE LIST
FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW.
We send valuable info. Unsubscribe at any time.
Yoga Alliance Approved Curriculum
Techniques & Practice
Asana Alignment, Props & Modifications, Meditation, Pranayama, The Subtle Body
History of Yoga, Yoga Sutras , Bhagavad Gita, 8-fold path, Sanskrit, Living a Modern Day Yoga Life
Voice & Cueing, Hands-On Assists, Sequencing, Branding & Marketing
Anatomical terms, Muscular & Skeletal Systems, Physiology & Biomechanics, Applied Anatomy
Sample In-Person Training Schedule
7-8am Light Breakfast
8am-12pm Morning Training:
8-9:30am Asana Class, meditation, pranayama
9:45-12:00pm Discussion, Lecture, Practice Teaching
12-2 Lunch and Break
2-3pm- Asana Clinic
3:00-4pm Practice Teaching
4:15-5pm Lecture (example: anatomy, philosophy, teaching methodologies)
Sample In-Person Schedule on Excursion Days
8am-12pm Morning Excursion
2:00-3:00 Asana Clinic
3:00-4:00pm Practice Teaching
4:30-6:00 pm Asana Class, Meditation, Pranayama
6:00-7pm Q & A
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- 200 or 300 Hour Online Teacher Training Course pre-recorded videos that you get to keep!
- Library of Online Yoga Classes created just for the yoga teacher trainings
- A selection of Cathy's Online series
- Digital & Printed Manuals, including:
- Asana Manual
- Anatomy Manual
- Cathy Madeo Yoga Tee-Shirt
- Accommodations in Guatemala with lodging at Lomas de Tzununa, located right on beautiful Lake Atitlan, and 1 night's lodging, dinner and breakfast in the colonial city of Antigua.
- 3 locally sourced meals daily at Lomas de Tzununa plus unlimited tea, coffee and filtered water
- 2-3 Cultural & Adventurous Excursions: Sunrise SUP Yoga and photo shoot, Group all-levels guided hike, Visit to the village of San Juan + a demonstration at a women's weaving cooperative
- Free use of on-site swimming pool & temazcal sauna
- WiFi (although please don't expect it to be as reliable as back home)
- Base Gratuities for your retreat center staff, boat drivers, van drivers and included tour guides
- Transportation to and from Guatemala City (GUA) airport and to Retreat Center.
WHY A HYBRID YOGA TEACHER TRAINING?
WHAT KIND OF YOGA WILL I LEARN?
HOW IS THE ONLINE PORTION STRUCTURED?
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED?
WHERE ARE WE STAYING
WHAT IS THE WEATHER LIKE IN LAKE ATITLAN, GUATEMALA?
WILL I HAVE TIME TO RECUPERATE FROM TRAVEL BEFORE THE TRAINING STARTS?
WHAT IS SOLSEED RETREATS?
I’M WORRIED “I’M NOT READY YET”?
I’M NOT INTERESTED/ NOT SURE ABOUT TEACHING, IS THIS TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM FOR ME?
DO YOU OFFER A PAYMENT PLAN?
DOES PAYING GUARANTEE A CERTIFICATE?
IS TRAVEL INSURANCE REQUIRED?
DOES DOING A YOGA TEACHER TRAINING GUARANTEE A JOB?
WHAT IS THE REFUND POLICY?
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS? I AM HERE TO HELP YOU! CLICK FOR CONTACT
Want to explore the online material for yourself?
Get FREE access to 3 sample videos from the online portion of training! Just fill in the form and check your email to get these video samples right now!
Get The Sample Videos Now
Fill out the form and check your email.
Cathy Madeo Yoga
As a student of the 200 hour teacher training program, you'll practice directly with Cathy and students in live sessions. Students find our live sessions informative and fun. You'll get direct access to Cathy and you'll be able to practice with yoga students from around the world. Best yet, all of the live sessions are recorded so if you can't make them, you can tune in on your own time!
CATHY MADEO YOGA
SERVING OVER 40 COUNTRIES
ACROSS THE WORLD