CATHY MADEO YOGA
300 Hour Online
Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
Alignment Based Vinyasa Yoga
Yoga Alliance Approved
June 5 - December 12, 2021
* 2021 SOLD OUT - 2022 Training Info Below *
WHY THIS PROGRAM?
Did you take your 200 hour and enjoy learning and deepening your practice, but realize with that new knowledge there’s still so much to learn?! Your 200 hour is just the surface, it’s time to continue learning and go deeper and more specific with your knowledge. 300 Hour Online Advanced Yoga Teacher Training is designed to build upon your foundation and both broaden and deepen your understanding of what you know now.
About The Cathy Madeo Yoga
300 Hour Online Yoga Advanced Teacher Training
In this advanced yoga teacher training you will:
Deepen your own yoga practice by exploring deeper and more challenging asanas and how to approach them safely.
Deepen your practice of both flexibility and strength techniques
Deepen your knowledge of anatomy and energetic anatomy and how it relates to the asanas
- Refine your cueing and your hands-on assists
- Learn how to deepen your students practice
- Learn how to support niche populations
- Learn to develop niche yoga classes, workshops and specialized courses
- Learn how to customize and tailor private yoga sessions for both general population and those with specific needs/goals
- Your Path of Service
- Your Voice
- Your True Calling
AND SO MUCH MORE!
2021 REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
2022 TRAINING DATES
June - December 2022
PREREGISTER FOR THE 2022 TRAINING
Fill out the form below to join the preregistration list for the 300 Hour Online Yoga Teacher Training Program in 2022. When registration opens for enrollment you will be the first to apply.
Each module consists of Anatomy, Teaching Techniques and Methodologies, Advanced Practice Techniques and a final practicum. Most training days are Wednesdays and Sundays, with the exception of Opening Day and Practicums. 5 hour practicum to take place last week of each month. December 1-12 Final Practicum Projects;
*Skeletal and Muscular System, *The Pelvic Girdle, Meditation, Advanced Practice & Teaching Techniques, Asana Focus: Standing and Balancing Variations, Principles of Demonstrating, Finding Your Voice
June 5, 6, 9, 13, 16, 20, 23, 27
*Respiratory System and the Shoulder Girdle, Pranayama, Bandhas, Yoga Philosophy, The Yoga Life and Seva, Sequencing Part 1: Creative and Complex Sequencing, Advanced Practice & Teaching Techniques, Asana Focus: Binds
July 4, 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28
*Applied Anatomy, *Body Reading, *Privates, Sequencing Part 2: The Master Class, Advanced Practice & Teaching Techniques, Ethics, Asana Focus: Arm Balances
August 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25
*Common Injuries, *Special Populations, The Spine*, Teaching for X, Advanced Practice & Teaching Techniques, Asana Focus: Backbends, Branding, Development and Marketing
September 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26
*Fascia, *Koshas, *Vayus, *Chakras, *Sequencing the Subtle Body, Advanced Practice & Teaching Techniques, Asana Focus: Inversions, Hands-on Assist and Spotting
October 3, 6, 10, 13, 17, 20, 24, 27
*Lymphatic, *Circulatory, and Nervous Systems,** Yin Yoga, Advanced Practice & Teaching Techniques, Asana Focus: Seated
November 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24
* Guest Teacher: Kate Hughes, a LMT specializing in the Rolf method of Structural Integration
YOU'LL DIVE DEEPER INTO:
- Applied anatomy as it pertains to the yoga asanas.
- Go deeper into the energetic or subtle body.
- In this module you’ll have the tools and knowledge to develop classes and workshops based on energetic anatomy such as: Chakra balancing class, Asana for Vayus, Journey through the Koshas.
- You’ll learn how to support a wide variety of populations in your yoga classes such as prenatal, seniors, and common injuries.
- You’ll learn how to develop niche classes such as: yoga for flexibility and yoga for low back pain.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the difference between 300 hour and 500 hour?
Do I need to be a yoga teacher to take 300 hour?
I didn’t take your 200 Hour can I take your 300 Hour?
Why should I take 300 Hour? Isn’t 200 Hour enough?
How much does the training cost?
Do you offer a payment plan?
What’s the refund policy?
I’m concerned that with online training I’ll miss out on things like community and personalized instruction?
I can’t make the live sessions can I still do the training?
Why should I train with Cathy?
How many spots are available in the training?
Does paying guarantee a 300 Hour RYT certificate?
- 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- 300 Hour Yoga Alliance Approved Yoga Teacher Certificate upon completion of the program
- Particle access to 200 Hour RYT recorded videos and *50 Hour Continue Ed Certificate
- Digital Asana Instruction Manual
- Digital Anatomy Manual
- Supplemental documents to support your learning
- Access to 300 Hour Online course and live recordings for 2 years!
- Complimentary Activate Your Flexibility and Activate Your Press-Up online series by Cathy Madeo yours to keep!
- Complimentary public live yoga classes and a private on-demand library of vinyasa classes
- Lifetime VIP access, YTT alumni community and discounts on all things Cathy Madeo Yoga
*For students who don’t currently hold a 200 Hour RYT certificate from Cathy Madeo Yoga
- 30 hours of homework
- 30 hours online series and classes
- 30 hours of practicums
- 108 hours of lives
- 102 hours of recorded videos
- 1.5 hours of homework
- 1-2 hours online series and classes
- 6 hours of lives
- 5 hours recorded videos
- 5 hours per month of practicums
Here's What Happens Next:
Step 1. Fill Out The Preregistration Form
Step 2. You'll be next in line for the 2022 training.
Step 3. We will reach out to you when registration opens, you will be first on the list to apply.