WATCH THE TRAILER
Do you practice handstand and are unsure why your line isn't straight?
Do you feel like you're kicking up in handstand without any real direction? Do you feel like you can balance for a moment, but then notice your line or form is off? Guess what, you can have a straight line in handstand! And once you do it will increase your hold time and give you the foundation to be in control of your handstand, rather than kicking up and hoping for the best. This program is unique in that it helps you identify why YOUR handstand isn't straight and then gives you the tools you need to unlock your straightest handstand yet.
CATHY IS KNOWN FOR HER STRAIGHT LINE IN HANDSTAND AND SHE'S GIVING YOU ALL HER BEST TECHNIQUES
INSIDE THE ONLINE SERIES
When you purchase this series you'll get immediate access to the series! Complete with foundations, breakdowns, conditioning, drills and techniques and all in an easy to follow practice along style.
Foundations & How To Use Series
Learn how to identify in your own unique body what is preventing your straight line and how best to use the series to achieve it!
4 Conditioning Videos
4, 25-30 minute videos that target each of the areas of the body that you need to open or strengthen to get your straight line!
7 Handstand Drill Tutorial Videos
7, 5-10 min practice along videos with step- by-step instructions on how to safely do handstand techniques and drills.
2 Full Length Practice Along Classes
Put everything together in efficient warm-ups and handstand practice videos.
Get the information from the foundations video in an easy to follow ebook.
All The Details
The 14 video online series includes:
- How to use the series video
- Foundations Video explaining the biggest obstacles to achieving a straight line and how to overcome them
- 4, 25-30. min conditioning videos that target areas in your body to either open or strengthen to get you closer to your straightest line!
- 7, 5-10 minute practice along tutorials on specific drills and techniques to unlock your straight line.
- 2, 30-40 minute handstand practice along videos
- E-Book to supplement your learning
You'll also physically strengthen and/or open these targeted areas:
- Hips and Hamstrings
Build Safe Foundational alignment:
- Learn the way Cathy Madeo warms up and practices handstand
- Get the crucial fundamental alignment necessities for achieving a straight line handstand
Your Questions Answered