30 HOUR ONLINE
FUNCTIONAL YOGA ANATOMY TRAINING
Train directly with Dr. Eden Goldman in this thorough 30 hour online training. This training is designed to equip you with the tools you need to optimize body movement patterns for success in daily health and wellness. This training is not exclusive to teachers, anyone who wants to learn about body movement optimization and deepen their anatomy knowledge will benefit from this highly robust training.
TRAINING REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Saturdays, July 23, 30, Aug 6, 13, 2022
Time: 10:00am - 3:00PM EST
WATCH THE TRAILER
What To Expect In This Training
Get ready to expand your knowledge base! You'll get all the tools you need to know how your body works to give you mobility and longevity. Learn how and why the body is designed to move for peak performance. You'll uncover the science of body optimization patterns. This translates for success in daily movements and for overall health and wellness.
- 70 Page digital Functional Yoga Anatomy manual
- 4 live trainings, five-hour sessions, lead by Dr. Eden Goldman
- Watch any lives that you missed at any time in your own private live class library
- Yoga Alliance approved continuing education certificate (upon course completion)
- Functional Yoga Anatomy Online Series Including:
- Almost 100 functional yoga exercises that you can apply immediately to your practice and your teaching
- 60 High-quality prerecorded videos
- Cutting edge techniques and sports medicine-based variations to traditional yoga poses
- Learn advanced concepts of movement and biomechanics
- Discover the science behind why we practice asana poses the way that we do in yoga
WHAT TO EXPECT
30 Hour Online
Functional Yoga Anatomy Training
In this training you will:
Deepen your own yoga practice by exploring daily movements and how to approach them safely
Deepen your knowledge of the physical aspects of the asana practice
Deepen your knowledge of anatomy as to how it pertains to yoga and healthy movement
- Refine your use of props to deepen your practice
- Refine and restore true balance to your body
- Refine yoga as therapy and wellness practice
- Extensive variations for modifications and how they affect your yoga practice
- The knowledge of teaching body movement in a safe and effective way
- Cutting edge techniques and sports medicine-based yoga variations
- A full breakdown of essential functional yoga exercises
- The eloquent language of yoga anatomy
- How to elevate your skills and practice as a teacher
AND SO MUCH MORE!
YOUR COURSE INSTRUCTOR
DR. EDEN GOLDMAN
D.C., C-I.A.Y.T., E-RYT 500
Dr. Eden Goldman, D.C., C-IAYT, E-RYT500, YACEP is an international Yoga, mindfulness, and wellness lifestyle expert. An avid sports Chiropractor, LA Yoga Magazine contributor, and human movement specialist, Eden is the co-author of Yoga Therapy and Integrative Medicine: Where Ancient Science Meets Modern Medicine and the former Director of the Yoga and the Healing Sciences Program at Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, CA.
WHY FUNCTIONAL YOGA ANATOMY?
Functional Yoga Anatomy:
A Dynamic Practice
Bring your education to life with applications of anatomy that you can feel inside your body. Eden is an esteemed doctor who speaks both eastern and western language. He seamlessly incorporates both worlds into a holistic program.
Let Dr. Eden Goldman guide you through his client-centered approach. He teaches a level of specificity that separates regular yoga from yoga as therapy or wellness practice. You'll learn about which options to use and which muscles to target and train to reestablish balance in student's bodies. You'll learn how to provide enough options for people to feel comfortable and modify what we do to fit their bodies.
Learn how your body works so you can have longevity and discover the most mobile version of yourself. Join us as we uncover optimization of body patterns for success in daily movements, and body patterns for health and wellness. You'll learn how to sustain balance and harmony in the body.
Your Questions Answered
What are the training dates?
What if I can't make the live online trainings?
Do I need anatomy experience to take this training?
Will I get a certificate?
Is There A Final Exam?
What is the refund policy?
Still have more questions?
GET THE SERIES WITHOUT THE TRAINING
Save When You Purchase The Anatomy Bundle
Yoga Anatomy 101 + Functional Yoga Anatomy
Get the foundations of anatomy in the 10 Hour Yoga Anatomy 101 Online Course, then go deeper with Functional Yoga Anatomy Online Series. Get these as an online set now!
Functional Yoga Anatomy Online Series
A thorough 10 hour online series designed to equip you with the tools you need to optimize body movement patterns for success in daily health and wellness.Explore Functional Yoga Anatomy Online Series