EXPERIENCE TWO SIDES OF COSTA RICA
IN THE RAINFOREST AT ARENAL VOLCANO & THE BEACH AT PUNTA ISLITA
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS ADVENTURE YOGA RETREAT
ADVENTURE IN ARENAL VOLCANO
The Arenal Volcano is located in the northwestern part of Costa Rica, looking over the beautiful town of La Fortuna. In the first part of our trip we will walk through hanging bridges in the lush forest, hike with a view of Arenal Volcano, and relax in the thermal hot-springs.
AVENTURE IN PUNTA ISLITA
Punta Islita is one of the five blue zone areas in the world. In blue zones, it is believed that individuals enjoy longer-than-average lifespans, making it an intriguing destination for those seeking insight into healthy living practices and longevity. Explore the picturesque towns, landscapes, and beaches surrounding Punta Islita.
NEW EXPERIENCES WITH LIKE MINDED PEOPLE
Something magical happens during retreat, thanks to the combination of adventure, yoga, and new friends or deepening the connections of those you're traveling with.
Enjoy daily yoga classes and afternoon workshops lead by Cathy. Guests will enjoy feel good yoga classes, as well as focused workshops to deepen your yoga practice and give you opportunities to restore.
- 7 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 3 Dinners
- Daily Yoga Classes with Cathy
- Mistico Hanging Bridges Nature Walk
- Blue Zone Experience Food Tour
- Guided Hike on the Arenal 1968 Trail
- Zip Lining at Punta Islita
- Sunset Scenic Hike in Punta Islita
- One round-trip group airport transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Transportation throughout the program in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Transfers and tours with an English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees, road tolls, VAT
- Complementary group photoshoot
Cathy Madeo is a yoga expert, entrepreneur, social media influencer and founder of Cathy Madeo Yoga, a global online yoga school educating and empowering thousands of yoga students and teachers worldwide. Cathy's passionate about bringing yoga students and teachers together and bringing out the best version of themselves both on and off the yoga mat. Rest assured, you'll deepen your practice in her guidance and have the space to find what it is you're seeking from the retreat experience.